We offer a full range of pumping technologies for sanitary & food processing applications to fulfill the needs of customers throughout Minnesota, western Wisconsin, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
To support as many industries as Edelmann & Associates, Inc. does, it takes a broad range of products for an even broader range of applications.
Wright Flow Technologies' circumferential piston and rotary lobe pumps offer no metal to metal contact in the pumping chamber in a twin wing rotor and optional single wing rotor design for large solids handling. These pumps are ideal for food processing or for when gentle handling of product or solids is required. Wright Flow Pumps feature a variety of port options with capacities up 836 gpm and pressures up to 500 psi.
Seepex Progressive Cavity Pumps are a great solution for products that require gentle handling, especially when maintaining integrity of solids in the product is critical. Optional open hopper designs allow for the conveying of highly viscous materials in to the pump. The Seepex line of sanitary progressive cavity pumps is fully CIPable as well.
Wilden's Saniflo Series of air diaphragm pumps are specifically designed to meet the strict guidelines established for sanitary process applications. Saniflo™ pumps incorporate a straight flow-through design, large solids passage and efficiencies to ensure process success. Saniflo™ pumps have a shear sensitive operation, Tri-clamp® style fittings and are offered in various surface finishes. The Saniflo™ pump line also offers pumps that are CIP (clean in place) and COP (clean out of place) for ease of use and maintenance. Wilden is consistently meeting and exceeding industry standards by having the certifications needed (FDA, USDA, 3A, ATEX) in order to help refine your process.
Mouvex Eccentric Disc Pumps offer an excellent seal-free solution for gentle pumping of shear sensitive liquids. The pump is designed without mechanical seals or packing eliminating leakage and costly downtime. In addition, the pump is fully CIPable, and it's ideal for complete and effective line stripping to minimize product waste.
The Weir ROTO-JET® line of high pressure pitot tube pumps provide excellent service on high pressure plant and process wash down applications. The ROTO-JET has given proven success across many industries for high pressure service applications for capacities to 750 gpm and pressures up to 2250 psi.
To learn more about these solutions for your sanitary food processing application needs, please contact us directly.
Wright Flow Technologies
- Preferred technology for all areas of food processing, beverage and cosmetic manufacturing
- Circumferential piston and rotary lobe pumps designed for no metal to metal contact in the product
- Gentle pumping action on shear sensitive liquids or slurries with soft solids
- Capacities up to 836 gpm
- Differential pressures up to 500 psi
- Viscosity to 910,000 SSU (200,000 cSt)
- Temperature -40° to 300° F (-40° to 150° C)
- CIPable or Take-Apart options
- Mechanical seals or O-ring seals
- Rebuild kits available
- Parts interchangeable with Waukesha Universal I and II
- Meets sanitary standards
Back to top
- Gently conveys thin and high viscosity products, with or without solids, without pulsation and with minimal shear
- Convey materials with large and soft solids such as yogurt with whole or chopped fruit
- Option of open hopper pumps for handling waste fruits, vegetables, and highly viscous materials such as spent grain, yeast or spent hops in the beer industry
- CS range pumps conform to 3-A sanitary standards in the United States and EHEDG regulations
- CIP and SIP capabilities
- Flow rates to 572 gpm
- Pressures to 348 psi
- Variety of rotor and stator materials available
Back to top
- Saniflo Series pumps designed to meet the strict guidelines established for sanitary process applications
- Incorporate a straight flow-through design for efficiency and large solids passage
- Pumps offer low shear operation, Tri-Clamp© style fitting connections, and various surface finishes
- Certification from USDA, FDA, 3-A, ATEX and conforming to EHEDG regulations
- Tech Data
- Sizes: Up to 4"
- Max flow rate: 320 gpm
- Max discharge pressure: 125 psig
- 316SS with various surface finishes
- Max Temperature to 350°F
- Tech Data
Back to top
- Eccentric Disc principle allows for gentle handling of shear sensitive liquids
- Seal free design without mechanical seals or packing eliminates leakage and reduces maintenance time
- Self-priming with the ability to evacuate suction line and run dry for short periods of time
- Fully CIPable
- 3A certified and conforming to EHEDG regulations
- Technical Data
- Flow rates to 160 gpm
- Pressures up to 130 psi
- Max Temperature to 302°
Back to top
Weir (ROTO-JET High Pressure Pitot Tube Pumps)
- High pressure pitot tube design for services such as central cleaning systems, hydro-blast cleaning, boiler feed, and water injection
- Hydraulically stable design at any point throughout the total head curve range with no wearing or damaging effect to the pump
- Smooth, pulsation-free flow
- Materials of construction include ductile iron, carbon steel, 316SS, CA6NM and CD4MCu
- Technical Data:
- Max Capacity: Up to 750 gpm
- Max Heads: Up to 5,200 ft.
- Max Pressures: Up to 2,250 psi
- Max Temperature to 550°F