At Edelmann & Associates, Inc., we've built a reputation as a quality supplier of centrifugal pumps across Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
We're the authorized distributor of pumps for well-known and respected manufacturers including Goulds Pumps, Goulds Water Technologies, Vaughan, and Weir/WEMCO, and we back it all up with superior customer service.
Our line of Goulds centrifugal process pumps are built in multiple configurations with capacities up to 225,000 gpm, heads up to 9,000', and operating temperatures from -40°F to +850°F. Pumps are available in various metallurgies including iron, steel, exotic alloys, and they conform to applicable standards from ANSI, ISO, and API. We're also a Goulds Authorized Service Center for Service and Repair of Goulds Pumps.
Our line of Goulds Water Technology pumps also comes with multiple configurations for booster service, liquid transfer, spray systems, water circulation and light chemical and industrial applications. They are available with capacities up to 4500 gpm and 500' of head.
Vaughan centrifugal chopper pumps are designed with many impressive features including externally adjustable cutter clearances, heavy duty combined bearing frame design, and a heavy duty flushless cartridge mechanical seal. These features are available in pump types such as vertical wet well, end suction, submersible, self-priming, and dry well.
Weir/WEMCO solids handling self-priming trash pumps are manufactured in a wide range of materials, with heavy duty features. They are equipped with tool-less and shim-less impeller adjustment, solid silicon carbide seal faces, and come with a 66 month warranty. With this many products to choose from, we are sure to have the centrifugal pump option that meets your specific requirements.
Please view further details of the centrifugal pump manufacturers that we feature.
Goulds Pumps Inc.
- Multiple Pump Configurations for demanding Industrial process needs
- ANSI Process
- Paper Stock End Suction
- Vertical Sump and Vertical Turbine
- API 610 Process
- Mag Drive
- Double Suction Split Case
- Slurry Handling
- Materials of Construction available for a wide range of liquids
- Ductile Iron
- Carbon Steel
- High Chrome Iron
- Unique features designed to provide lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- I-Alert Condition Monitor for thrust bearing health indication
- PumpSmart Controls and ProSmart Prediction Condition Monitoring options for process optimization and reliability
- Capacities up to 225,000 gpm
- Heads up to 9,000'
- Temp ranges of -40°F to 850°F
- Pressures to 4,000 psig
Back to top
Goulds Water Technology, A division of Xylem
- Close coupled or frame mounted configurations
- Cast iron, bronze, investment cast 316 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel pump-end materials of construction
- ANSI flanged and NPT connections
- Capacities up to 4500 gpm
- Heads to 500 feet TDH
- Working pressure to 250 psig
- Maximum temperature 250°F
- Motors 1 & 3 phase, 50 or 60 hertz, ODP, TEFC or explosion proof enclosures, 3500 and 1750 rpm
Back to top
- Centrifugal Pump with the ability to chop all incoming solids prior to pumping which protects the pump from clogging in addition to protecting downstream components
- Flushless double mechanical seal design eliminates the need for external flush water
- All wear components are cast steel and heat treated for maximum wear resistance
- Alternate materials such as 316SS available
- Cutting blades at the impeller and mechanical seal area make the Vaughan Chopper Pump ideal for stringy solids and the toughest slurries
- Multiple Pump Configurations
- Vertical Wet Well
- End Suction
- Electric Submersible
- Dry Well
- Capacities to 10,000 gpm
- Heads up to 275'
- Up to 12" Discharge ports
Back to top
Weir (WEMCO Solids Handling Self Primer)
- Self Priming Solids Handling trash pump suitable for a wide range of waste applications
- Cast Steel, High Chrome or CD4MCu impeller
- Ductile Iron Casing
- Ductile Iron Fill Port Cover
- Stainless Steel 17-4PH Shaft
- Flow to 3,200 gpm
- Head to 129'
- Solid Size up to 3"
- Tool-less impeller Adjustment
- Passes stated solid size
- Shim-less impeller adjustments
- Solid silicon carbide seal faces
- 66 month warranty
- Parts directly interchangeable with some other brands
- Pump interchangeability
Request for Quote
Back to top